The Henckel Company has been honored as a manufacturer of superior quality kitchen cutlery for nearly three hundred years now. While it has grown to become the most celebrated manufacturer of professional grade knives, the Henckel knives Alberta have been carrying on that trend since 1883, as well, expanding from essential kitchen knives to a growing variety of kitchenware, tools, cookware, and even wooden accessories.
Therefore, if your chopping and cutting encounter has been awful due to the continued use of old, worn out and blunt knives, then the Henckel knives Alberta set should be your designated favorite. The block set is your ideal choice as it comes with all your chopping and cutting solutions. The best part, however, is that you get to do it in a few minutes; hence you will deliberately fall in love with this exceptional set of knives.
The features that give these knives their extraordinary quality include the following:
- Precision: Any good product is made with the precise artistry. Henckel knives are crafted without joints, providing a seamless joining of the bolster and the handle.
- Perfectly balanced weight: This feature makes the knives easy to grasp and maneuver, and therefore, they are the most comfortable to use.
- Finish: The surface of these blades has been ground and refined to provide only top quality knives. Besides, they are made of high carbon stainless steel.
- Durability: The blades are ground finely which makes them more resistant to wear and corrosion, and also, their bonded steel edges are shaped to provide long retention periods.
- Safety: The handle of the knives and their ideal weights are crafted to allow for a secure and comfortable grip to prevent slipping.
- Cleaning: While the knives are built to withstand a dishwasher, the Company does not recommend dishwasher use. Instead, the blades should be carefully hand-washed with a mild soap.
The set includes:
. A 5-inch paring knife,
. Two carving knives,
. One flat carving knife,
. A utility purpose knife, eight steak knives, and a sharp long steel knife.
As with any product, there are probably positive features as well as the negative ones. Well the only negative points about these knives are, all guarantees are related to general kitchen use, and they are not recommended for hard materials or frozen meats.
I hope that this helps you to decide whether or not it is the right set for your needs. Not only does its growing reputation come from its excellent quality, but also its incredible style as well. Therefore, if you have a very modern looking kitchen, this set may be the best choice for you. However, it’s suitable for most types of cuisine, and it won’t disappoint you.